Release Blitz, The Barrington Billionaire's SWEET Version by Author Jeannette Winters & Danielle Stewart
Sweet with a dash of sass
The Barrington Billionaire's Books 1-4 SWEET Version by
One White Lie
FREE to download
Amazon US http://a.co/e6QJW5V
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2uFpOt5
Amazon Canada http://a.co/1pcIaEV
Amazon Aus http://bit.ly/OneWhiteLieSweetAU
Table for Two
Amazon US http://a.co/78H632W
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2tDseTT
Amazon Can http://a.co/3e7JVQq
Amazon Aus http://bit.ly/TableForTwoSweetAU
You and Me Make Three
Amazon US http://a.co/0CAodri
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2uzUCufhttp://amzn.to/2uzUCuf
Amazon Canada http://a.co/0uNQgmX
Amazon Aus http://bit.ly/YouAndMeMakeThreeSweetAU
Virgin For The Fourth Time
Amazon US http://a.co/gf9OEo2
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2tDgEbB
Amazon Canada http://a.co/1FLEqr6
Amazon Aus http://bit.ly/VirginForTheFourthTimeSweetAU
A SWEET TREAT
All the sugar and hold the spice
The Barrington Billionaire's Books 1-4 SWEET Version by Author Danielle Stewart
Fierce Love - Sweet
FREE to download
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2u6wLlk
Wild Eyes - Sweet
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2tCYV48
Crazy Nights - Sweet
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2tDjRrF
Loyal Hearts - Sweet
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2tnF11S
Author Jeannette Winters
Jeannette grew up in a large family, number ten out of eleven children, eight of them being older brothers. She quickly developed a great sense of humor, mostly from necessity. One of her greatest joys is sitting on the porch where they were all raised and hearing the stories from years gone by. Quietly laughing to herself, she notices how they embellish the stories more and more each year.
Storytelling was passed down from her grandfather and mother. Jeannette caught the bug at a very young age. If she didn’t have her head in a book, then she was off somewhere with a notebook, jotting down stories of what she would write if one day she became an author. Although the notebook may have vanished, the stories are still vivid and waiting for the right time to be told.
Despite having an amazing family, there have also been some sorrows in her life, including the loss of loved ones. Over the years, Jeannette has spent countless hours volunteering for different organizations and acting as a caregiver to those most dear to her. As a result, supporting the elderly became of utmost importance.
Connect with Jeannette
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Author-Jeannette-Winters-698597960237044
Newsletter Signup: http://www.jeannettewinters.com/contact.html
Author Danielle Stewart
Ten Things to know about me:
- I have a fear of whales. All whales. The noise they make. The sight of them (even on tv). I don’t think this phobia has a name and I’ve never met anyone else who feels this way. I blame it on the 3D movie when I was 7 at the Boston Museum of Science. (Thanks Dad.)
- When I get hungry it brings out the worst in me. My friends and family know to keep me well fed. They pack snacks now.
- I can cook but not bake. Not even a little. Not even a box of brownies.
- If there is a song I like it is normal to hear me listening to it a hundred times (give or take) in a row.
- I do not, under any circumstances, read directions. Who has time for that? Making mac & cheese by the seat of my pants for the last 25 years.
- Like a black-out drunk, I have lost hours of my life mysteriously to Pinterest. If you haven’t tried it yet… don’t. Save your self.
- Before I became a mother, lots of things grossed me out. Now nothing does.
- My favorite food is food… my least favorite food is no food. I love food. (apply the same rule to wine)
- I do not have a green thumb. I have the kind of thumb that kills any type of plant ever given to me. Whatever kind of thumb that is… I have it.
Connect with Danielle
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDanielleStewart
Thank you for touring with Jo&Isa♡Books