Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Next August Blog Tour - Excerpt

Today is our stop for the Next August by Kelly Moore! Follow the tour and grab your copy today!

About Next August:

August Rylan has more money than he knows what to do with, and more secrets than anyone man can keep. He’s a public figure— a billionaire business genius and eligible bachelor—with no personal life, and he likes it that way. Tragedy has followed August throughout his life, and by the time he meets Nashville Jacoby, the secrets he’s harboring aren’t just sad, they’re dangerous.



Nashville is a nurse from the Deep South—the consummate country girl. She works hard, takes care of her family, and dreams of a simple life. She’s drawn to August, despite his refusal to open up to her, his intimidating fortune, and his controlling tendencies. He’s not only mesmerized by her physical beauty, he’s enthralled by her kind heart and sassy honesty. Their intense sexual chemistry surprises them both, and soon they’re locked in a passionate love affair. When August’s secrets finally catch up with him, however, their relationship isn’t the only thing that’s at stake. Someone from the past wants revenge on August and isn’t afraid to destroy the one thing August's money can’t buy—the woman he loves.

Get Your Copy Today:

Amazon | iBooks | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | SCRIBD | Google Play

"Remember the two guys we met on our climb today?"

"Yeah, the cute young guy with the braces and his totally rocking hot friend." She beams at me.

"Since the totally rocking hot friend injured his hand on the climb down, I told him to come see me in the ER. He showed up at the front desk asking for me."

"So what was so weird? You told him to come and see you."

"Most of the time he just kept staring at me. For some reason, I got the feeling he was terrified to be there, but he came anyway."

She laughs. "Have you looked in the mirror lately? I’m sure he was there to see you."

"I thought so at first, but he never asked me for my phone number. He comes across as a city boy and rich; so not my type."

"Last time I checked, you haven’t had a type since your first year of college and that didn’t work out so well." She pats my hand.

"Yes, but this guy is dark and mysterious. I feel like he’s hiding something."

"Dark and mysterious…. tall, dark and handsome, rich... these don’t sound like bad things to me Nash. Oh…. I have an idea…let’s google him." She hops off the couch and walks over to the computer desk.

"Did you get his last name?"

"This is crazy. I’m sure you’re not going to find anything." I join her anyway.

She types August. . . "What’s his last name?"

"Rylan." I wait as she enters his name into Google.

"Oh my God, Nash! He is mega rich. He is the owner of Rylan Designs in Seattle. Look at the size of his building."

I grab a chair from our two-seater kitchen table. I read the specs and his building is 15 stories tall and houses several corporations. His office is on the top floor.

"Enough about the building. Let’s check out his profile." She sounds excited. "He is 28 years old, single, took over his father’s dying business at 21 and turned it into a thriving empire."

"So, he doesn’t even live here?" Now I’m curious.

"That’s what you took away from that?"

"Single."

"Single." She states again and points to his profile picture. "He is gorgeous. That black hair and aviator sunglasses."

I notice that he’s wearing dark glasses in every picture I see of him. More importantly, I see a beautiful woman on his arm in every picture; a different woman in each picture.

"His right eye has a birth defect. That must be why he wears glasses in all his pictures," I say.

"Who gives a shit? He is still totally hot." She keeps flipping through pictures of him.

"Is there anything personal about him?"

She scrolls through a couple of pages. "That is strange, it’s like he was nonexistent until the age of 21. Except for this." She points to a picture that someone snapped of August standing in front of a headstone holding white canailles. The name on it is Sara Rylan.

I’m curious. "Who do you think that is, a wife, a girlfriend, maybe that’s why he’s single?"

About Kelly Moore:



Kelly Moore was raised in Mt. Dora, Florida, a true southern girl with a sarcastic wit. Gypsy traveling nurse by day and romantic author by night. Loves all things romantic with a little spice and humor. Loves two characters who overcomes their pasts to fall in love and have a happy ending. Wife, mother, grandmother and dog lover. Travels the US in a fifth wheel making memories and making friends.


Connect with Kelly:

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Enter Kelly’s Giveaway:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Who’s Your Man of the Month?

Who’s Your Man of the Month? You can find out starting on January 16th, 2018 when New York Times, USA Today,Wall Street Journal and #1 ...