Friday, June 23, 2017

Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog 's Reviews > Professor with Benefits

Professor with BenefitsProfessor with Benefits by Mickey Miller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can I say about this book other than it was freaking HOT! For a male writer, he was definitely in a female state of mind. That just amazes me about Mickey. He is the most down to earth Author and connects with his readers everyday. You don't see that often.
But back to the Book, if you don't buy this... your stupid. I think several times my kindle was going to combust. Cole will make you horny AF!

There were so many surprises that I can't even share that had my jaw dropping.

Best Book of the summer!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRUNK DIAL by Penelope Ward - Review Blitz

BUY NOW Amazon | Audio | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Amazon Paperback From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward, c...