Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daddy In Charge Autumn Collins Release Blitz




Title: Daddy In Charge 
Author: Autumn Collins 
Genre: Romance 






I don’t want a lot in life, really. Except for two things.

The most pressing is the extortionate amount of money I need to find to save my grandmother’s bookstore from closure. 

Less pressing is something for me. I want – no, need – a man who will love me for what I am: lacking in experience and with the deepest desire to be dominated.

Told you I didn’t want for much.

So when the opportunity to earn more than enough to save Nana’s business and fulfil my deepest desire comes along, how can I possibly say no? 

All I have to do now is give myself over to one night with the highest bidder,







Autumn is a city girl who loves bad boys, badder fantasies and fresh cream donuts. 
She hopes you enjoy her dirty stories as much as she enjoys writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

J. Kenner's new series MAN OF THE MONTH.

Who’s Your Man of the Month? You can find out starting on January 16th, 2018 when New York Times, USA Today,Wall Street Journal and #1 ...