Monday, July 31, 2017

Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog 's Reviews > Cocky Chef

Cocky ChefCocky Chef by J.D. Hawkins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Cole and Willow. I loved these two characters. You can feel their chemistry from the get go. This book is like Iron Chef mets Romance. What really impresses me is how JD can really write in a female POV. Cole is such the Alpha male and a**hole all wrapped up in this hottie. Willow is a sweet country girl trying to make name for herself as a chef. This kitchen was so hot that you may want to stay out but you couldn't because of Cole and Willow's chemistry.
I personally feel this is my favorite book by JD Hawkins.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter Reveal for Jane Harvey-Berrick.

  Amazon Barnes & Noble . Empty inside, cold in his heart, Zef turned to whisky and drugs to fill the void. I...