Friday, April 7, 2017

♥ ♥ "Cover Reveal For Can You See Me" by Regina Bartley.♥♥






♥ ♥ "Cover Reveal For Can You See Me" by Regina Bartley.♥♥
Pre-Order now .99 PENNYS this price will go up!!!
Blurb:

Some people say that home is where the heart is.
I say bullshit.

My home was nothing but a pile of ashes, and my heart was in two places at once.
Half of it with my parents and the other half tucked away for someone special, for
someone who was the light in all of this darkness. 

With a home to build, a girl to prove myself to, classes to attend, a rodeo to ride, and
parents to bring home, I was going to need more than just eight seconds.

It was time to tighten up the reigns and hold on because LIFE was going to be the hardest 
ride of them all


Pre Order NOW For only .99 cents 

Do You Love Me (Book I )
Is Live out now and FREE on KU! 

Cover Designer: Emily Wittig Designs & Photography
Blog Tour hosted by Book Club Gone Wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

release blitz for CHAMPAGNE & FOREVER by Andrea Johnston.

Today we have the release blitz for CHAMPAGNE & FOREVER by Andrea Johnston! Check it out and grab your copy today! About Champagn...