Friday, April 14, 2017

Cover Reveal for Broken Dreams by Callie Anderson.





Title: Broken Dreams
Author: Callie Anderson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Sarah Hansen, Okay Creations

Photography: Franggy Yanez

Release Date: April 27, 2017



Blurb

Ethan is the boy who climbed into my bedroom every
night.

He’s everything I love.
Laced with
everything I despise.

He’s every happy memory.
And every
shattered dream.

He’s my everything.
But he broke
every part of me.

I’m supposed to hate him.
But I can’t.
I don’t know
how.







Author Bio


Callie Anderson is a wife, mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.



Author Links






No comments:

Post a Comment

OUT OF TIME by Melissa Klein Release Blitz

HAPPY RELEASE DAY OUT OF TIME Melissa Klein When paparazzi, obligations, and pride tear Bash and Grace apart. Will the stubborn scr...