Sunday, April 9, 2017

Blog Tour for Just One Spark by Jami Wagner

JustOneSpark_banner_blogtour

Today we have the blog tour for JUST ONE SPARK by Jami Wagner! Check out this fantastic new book and grab your copy April 12th!

Just One Spark

Title: Just One Spark

Author: Jami Wagner

Genre: Contemporary Romance

About Just One Spark:

All Beth Moyer wanted was a one-night stand, an evening to relax and cut loose before she went to work at her new grown-up job. Instead, all she got was a few minutes that left her mortified and another reason why you can never trust a man.

Maverick Mitchell is ready to prove he’s learned from his mistakes and move forward. But before it’s time to buckle down, one last fling won’t hurt. Or so he thought. On the first day of his new start, the feisty redhead he met over the weekend is the first person he sees.

An office romance isn’t the smartest idea. Sneaking around is an even worse one, but neither can deny the fire that has sparked between them. Considering Beth and Maverick are competing for the same position and only one will be offered the job, they can only hope that every choice they’ve made doesn’t end up in flames.

Get Your Copy Today:

Amazon | iBooks | Barnes and Noble | Smashwords

Luke’s head tilts as he shrugs and then nods. “So, alone or doubles?” he asks me. 

“Beth.” She looks up at me. “Want to join me?”

“No thanks,” she says simply.

“Scared?”

“No.”

“Then what is it?”

“I just don’t want to get in the water.”

“I can bribe you.” I grin and wink at her.

She copies my grin, crosses her legs, and leans back against the cushion of her seat. “You don’t know me well enough to know what I could want that badly.”

“You can take the lead in the radio presentation,” I offer. I’m aware at this point that everyone is watching. After my last comment, even the boat slows to a stop.

Beth just stares at me, her lips puckering and her eyes narrowing. I’m as shocked as she is that I said that. Taking the lead is a sign of where you stand against your peers, so letting her do that will give her the upper hand. I’m no idiot; I know she would be thrilled to have the spot.

“I get the left side,” she says, standing. The girls do the same so I can lift the seat and hand out our life jackets.

“I have to get a picture of this.” Sky digs around in her bag until she had her phone in her hand. Everyone is busting around now to get the tube ready and in the water as we strap on our jackets and decide who gets to hold the flag and who keeps an eye on the rope. “Beth, where’s your phone?”

“I left it at the apartment,” she says. In the same way everyone went silent a minute ago, they do it again.

I’m still looking at everyone, confused as shit to what’s going on, when the jet skis pull up. 

“What’s everyone—why do you all look like that? What happened?” Logan asks.

“Beth didn’t bring her phone,” Sara says.

Logan’s brow peaks and that’s when I finally ask, “Is that a bad thing?”

“No, it’s just, I could show you pictures and pictures of group gatherings and every single one would show Beth on her phone. So, the fact she forgot it …”

Now everyone is looking at me. I’m about to turn to Beth for clarification when her red hair flashes out of the corner of my eye and the next thing I know, she’s shoving me over the side of the boat. 

The water is chilly when it hits my body, and as I swim up to the surface to catch my breath, I hear the tail end of a very firm “got it” from Beth. Then she jumps in right next to me.

Catch Up On The Series:

Just One Kiss

Amazon KU | Createspace


Just One Night

Amazon |Barnes and Noble | iBooks | Smashwords | Kobo | Createspace

Just One Touch

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iBooks | Smashwords | Kobo | Createspace

Just One Moment

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iBooks | Smashwords | Kobo | Createspace

About Jami:

Jami Wagner Author Photo

JAMI WAGNER was born in Wyoming. Still living in the Cowboy State, Jami and her husband are currently writing their own love story with their yellow Lab.

Jami enjoys writing New Adult and published her debut novella, Date in the Dark, in 2015. Her first full-length novel, Just One Kiss, was published in October 2015 and is the first book in her Black Alcove series. The next three in the series, Just One Night, Just One Touch, and Just One Moment are available now.

Visit and connect with Jami at www.jami-wagner.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AuthorJamiWagner, on Twitter at @Jami_Wagner, or on Instagram at @JAMIWAGNER_.




Connect with Jami:

Website: https://www.jami-wagner.com

Facebooks: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJamiWagner/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamiwagner_/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jami_Wagner

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28849701-just-one-spark

Enter Jami’s Giveaway:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Canvas by Jacob Chance.

Title: Canvas Author: Jacob Chance Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance Release Date: September 22, 2017 Blurb ...