Sunday, March 12, 2017

Soul Mates Blog Tour.

SoulMates_banner_blogtour

Today we have the blog tour for Soul Mates by Nadine Nightingale! Check out the fantastic release and grab your copy today!

What’s with the baby shit? The last time he called me that, he was a wasted wreck in Bakersfield and tried to hit on me. I scan the bar, searching for JJ. She leans against the bar, an amused smile tugging at the corners of her red lips. My eyes plead with her, begging her to tell me what the fuck is going on. She shrugs and keeps smiling. So much for girls gotta stick together. 
Alex’s grip on my chin tightens. He doesn’t hurt me, but the pressure definitely draws my attention back to him. “We’re gonna be late if we don’t hit the road.” His gaze is so fierce I wonder if he’s trying to hypnotize me. 
I’m still speechless. Bay, however, gets the message loud and clear. Chair legs drag across the floor as he stands. “It’s pretty late. I better get going before my mom kicks my ass for missing dinner.” 
“Yeah, you better get going,” Alex mocks him. “We wouldn’t want to upset your mom.” His malachite eyes pierce mine. “Would we, babe?” 
Enough of the babe shit. I push Alex’s hand away and get on my feet, dead set on keeping my word and getting the hell outta here with Bay. Hadn’t reckoned what an asshole jerk-face could be. He circles my wrist and pulls me back down. 
Bay eyeballs Alex’s hand on my arm. He doesn’t like what he sees. 
“You do realize you’re still here?” Alex grumbles. Bay sucks in air and walks to the counter. He puts a twenty-dollar bill on the table and peers over his shoulder. “See you around, angel.” Then he’s gone. 
Bye, bye, sex. Hello, jerk-face. Madame Josephine had been wrong. I’m not untouchable. I’m fucking cursed. 
Red-hot rage bleeds into my system. “You.” I point a finger at Alex. “Explain. Now.” 
He leans back. “Ladies first,” he counters, voice sharper than a butcher knife. 
My brows fly up. Is he serious? He wants me to explain myself? Yeah, sorry. I might have lost my dignity along the way, but this is a road I’m not willing to go down. Ever. “I wasn’t the one acting like a caveman, Alex. You, on the other hand? Wow. You nailed that shit.” 
He ogles me as if I’ve committed murder. “I’m acting like a caveman, huh? Well, you’re acting like...” He shakes his head. “Throwing yourself at the next best guy? Really, Amanda? It’s so pathetic, it’s kinda funny.” 
Every muscle in my body tenses. My fingers itch to leave another goddamn scar on his face. That’s exactly what he wants, though. Provoking a reaction, making me mad, so he can dwell in the satisfaction I care about his opinion. Not gonna happen. Refusing to play his fucked-up mind games, I smile. “Last time I checked, I could throw myself at whoever the hell I wanted.” 
He jumps up, knocking his chair over in the process. “Do you even know who that guy is?” He sounds beyond mad. 
“Do you?” I counter calmly. 
Something close to “I will fucking kill you” passes through Alex’s eyes. I don’t have to have second-sight to know he’s about to throw a fit. Luckily—for him, not me—JJ comes to the rescue. “Guys.” She’s between us, waving her hands like a white flag. “Can we all pretend to be grownups for a moment?” 
“Grownups?” Eyes on the door, I pour myself a tequila shot. “Why don’t you tell that to jerk-face, who acts like I’m his fuckin’ toy.” 
Alex yanks the glass out of my hand. That’s it. I’ve reached my breaking point, and I’m not sure he realizes what he’s in for. Jumping up, I get in his face. “What is your fuckin’ problem, Alex? Are you jealous or something?” 
He laughs so hard, even JJ’s dad stares at him. “Jealous? Because of you and this Bay guy?” He draws closer. His fiery breath slaps my cheeks. His eye shade changes into a much darker seaweed. That’s when I notice he, too, has reached breaking point. “Let me make this very clear, Amanda. You can screw whoever you want. The two of us”—he points a finger between us—“we’re done. I couldn’t care less if you banged the whole town. So don’t get confused between me looking out for you and me being jealous.” A devilish smile pulls the edges of his mouth up. “Because trust me, I’ll only feel sorry for a guy stupid enough to fall for you.” 

Soul Mates
Title: Soul Mates
Author: Nadine Nightingale
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Day: March 10th


About Soul Mates:

Alex is a righteous witch hunter. I’m a stab-worthy witch. We loved each other once. Now, we can’t stand to be near each other. It’s my fault. We are natural born enemies, after all. I had to help him save his brother from a psychotic voodoo priest, though. What can I say? I like Little Remington as much as I pretend to dislike Alex. Besides, he promised to never bother me again after that.



He kept his end of the bargain. I left my dubious life behind and started over. All is well. Until—



The truth about a deal with hell is revealed. I have to choose between the ultimate sacrifice or losing jerk-face forever. One will live, one will die. Who, solely depends on my selfishness.

untitled

Get Your Copy Today :

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Kobo | iTunes | Goodreads

Catch Up on the Series:

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | Barnes&Nobles | KOBO | Goodreads

soul mates teaser 3 Soul mates teaser 2

About the Author: Author Photo

Nadine aka Dini is a traveler at heart. She considers the world her home and practically lives out of her suitcases. When she’s not glaring at a blank page or abusing her poor keyboard, she spends her time reading, watching movies (preferably horror), pretends to work out, and hangs out with friends and family. Poor girl also suffers from a serious Marvel superhero addiction. So, if you run into her at night, wearing black, know she’s secretly dreaming of being the infamous Black Widow.

Her love for writing started in the sixth grade where she annoyed her classmates with a short story featuring Sailor Moon characters, a cemetery, and creepy ghosts. Yes, she’s always been addicted to the dark side. Nadine writes paranormal romance. Her debut novel “Karma” the first book in her paranormal romance series Drag.Me.To.Hell. is published by the Wild Rose Press and will be out in May 2016. She has a serious girl crush on her protagonist Amanda Bishop.

Nadine has a BA in Comparative Religions and studied Creative Writing at the University of Oxford.




Connect with Nadine:

https://www.nadinenightingale.com

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNadineNightingale/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

https://twitter.com/dini_caroline

https://www.instagram.com/therealnadinenightingale/

https://uk.pinterest.com/dininightingale/

Enter Nadine’s Giveaway:

a Rafflecopter giveaway




No comments:

Post a Comment

99¢ for a limited time!

Wrapped Up in Hope by K. B. Andrews Publication Date: December 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Forbidden Romance Purchase: ...