Monday, February 20, 2017

cover reveal of GUARDIAN by Remy Blake.

Guardian Coming Soon.jpg




GUARDIAN
by
Remy Blake
Cover Reveal
Cover Designer: Sybil Wilson/Popkitty
Release Date: March 30th








Synopsis:


The daughter of my oldest friend is now my responsibility. I expected a
little girl in pigtails. What I got was a Lolita with an attitude that
drives me insane, and a body that fuels every man's fantasies.


She's everywhere I turn. Tormenting me, teasing me, taunting me; wrapping
herself around my every thought. Invading my life in more ways than one.
Ivy Colt is my poison.


I know I shouldn't want her, but like her namesake she's an itch I need to
scratch.








Remy Blake Guardian Ecover.jpg


About the Authors


Remy Blake is a best selling male and female author duo who paired up
because two dirty minds are better than one. Bringing readers steamy, short
reads, with insta lust/love and a HEA.


16790417_1731465320516434_1758640088_n.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephie with her release of Unexpected Arrivals! Unexpected Arrivals is a standalone, contemporary romance.

Cover Design: Wicked by Design Release Date: November 20, 2017 Synopsis It had to be a joke. Any minute now, a van would drive up...