Friday, January 29, 2016

Cover Reveal for Trusting Love by Kacey Hamford

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• COVER REVEAL



Title: Trusting Love
Series: South Coast Brothers MC #3
Author: Kacey Hamford
Release Date: Feb 27th


Goodreads:



Synopsis:
The things I wanted most out of life were the things I'd never had.
To be loved and to be wanted. I was so close to having just that until I lost my unborn son, the one person who could give me all that, my life.
Since then my world has been a downward spiral. Until a certain Vice President piqued my interest but I can't do it, I can't trust in love again. Can I?

My focus in life was my club and my brothers, they were all I needed. I didn't have an interest in an Old Lady.
Well that was until my eyes connected with her pain filled ones and I fell.
Now I need for her to believe she is worth it, I will make her trust in our love if it’s the last thing I do.



OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:

Devon Destroyers MC


Cornish Crusaders MC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who’s Your Man of the Month?

Who’s Your Man of the Month? You can find out starting on January 16th, 2018 when New York Times, USA Today,Wall Street Journal and #1 ...