Wednesday, December 23, 2015

REVIEW: J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele's An Indecent Proposal

An Indecent Proposal: The Interview (Indecent Proposal #1)An Indecent Proposal: The Interview by J.C. Reed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sexy, Male Lead Character ✔️
Smart, Sassy Best Friend ✔️
Sweet, Innocent Female Lead ✔️
A real intriguing story that has you keep turning the page!!! BONUS!!!
This book had me from the synopsis! I love the plot, the writing duo is awesome and I could put this book down! I can't wait to start book 2!

View all my reviews An Indecent Proposal: The Agreement(Indecent Proposal #2)An Indecent Proposal: The Agreement by J.C. Reed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 1 is AMAZING!!! Book 2 just got better!! Holy cow! I'm hooked and on a book hangover! I need book 3 NOW! Book 2 picks up where 1 left off and things just get even more hotter with Chase and Laurie! There is so much to say but it would give it away! You just have to read for yourself! Pick this series up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cover for Laura N. Andrews's Hard Fight is now live

Author: Laura N. Andrews Title: Hard Fight (Game On Collection) Genre: Gay Sports Romance Release Date: November 25, 2017...