Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog 's Reviews > Big Rock By Lauren Blakely!

Big RockBig Rock by Lauren Blakely


This book was simply amazing. I laughed, I ahhed, I ohhhed, and swooned. This book had the complete recipe for best seller!! It had comedy, romance, heat/chemistry. I can't not wait for my followers to pick up this book when it becomes available. Spencer's POV is hilarious. I picked up this book and finished in a day. No sleep for me. I could not put it down. Highly recommend this book! It will not disappoint! Quite Frankly, the book's title is perfecto!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callie Harper's ALL I NEED

ALL I NEED by Callie Harper is available now! This hot contemporary romance is part of the All In series and can be read a standalone. B...