Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Review of Side Effects by Lisa Suzanne

Side Effects is a story that I could relate to.  I was Quinn one time in my life. Tyler was safe, no stings attach kind a guy and the there is Reed, the relationship, romantic guy.  This story had me laughing and falling in love with the characters. Lisa Suzanne is amazing writer and title is brilliant.  Would I recommend this book?  Absolutely. I do not want to give anything away but it had hot/steamy scenes, drama, and of course love.  If only Reed Porter was real! *Sigh*

Thank You Lisa for allowing me to read and review your book. I am looking forward to your next book!!!  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWO MINUTES IN THE BOX OR A LIFETIME OUT?

  TWO MINUTES IN THE BOX OR A LIFETIME OUT? Author: Genevive Chamblee Title:  Out of the Penalty Box Genre:  Gay Romance Se...